Heavy gloves "SPES" 1.2
The greatest protective gloves for steel sword fighting and HEMA tournament. Hard plastic shells all over the hand and thumb.
- Steel sword fencing
- HEMA tournaments
20 available item available items
Shipped in 24h
Warning: Last items in stock!
The SPES heavy gloves v. 1.0 are designed to protect your palms which are exposed to injuries during trainings of historical fencing. Our protective heavy gloves provide full cover for four fingers and thumb.
The outside part of the palm and fingers are also protected by the overlapping plastic elements made of polypropylene. Polypropylene represents a high resistancy to cracks which guarantees a higher durability and resistance.
The 11cm cuff made of fabric is reinforced by six covered with leather elements which aim is to protect the wrist’s bones.
On the wrist there is also a leather belt with a buckle which enables the fencer to better adjust the glove to fit the palm.
The inner part of the gloves is covered with synthetic leather. The quilting of the gloves provides additional amortization against the hits.
Now thanks to SPES heavy gloves, trainings with heavy weapon, feders or dussacks will become much safer.
"Lobster" heavy gloves v. 1.2 upgraded available since 7.01.2019.
- eco-friendly thanks to the use of eco-leather on a cuff,
- additional styrogum caps, increasing the safety of sides and base of a thumb against possible injuries,
- better mobility of a thumb thanks to the way of mounting the basis of a thumb and metacarpus.
SPES heavy gloves v. 1.0 upgraded available since 1.05.2014 :
- more comfortable gloves with three fingers,
- increased protection and stiffening of the thumb thanks to applying more protective elements,
- additional layer of leather stiffens and protects the wrist and the palm,
- the leather belt with a buckle gives the possibility of a better adjustment of the glove to the palm,
- longer cuff and additional protective elements covered with leather,
- the inner part of the gloves is covered with synthetic leather,
- more comfortable way of fastening the plastic elements to the glove,
- new more durable rivets,
- introduction of different sizes."
Size chart :
Measure the length of your hand from the crease of the wrist to the top of the middle finger.
Reminder: If you've got the wrong size, simply return the product in good condition and we will exchange it for free
|Recommended for||Steel sword fencing, HEMA tournament|